Yesterday afternoon I popped into Anthropologie to window shop. I’m not a stranger to this store, but my purchases are usually (super cute) gifts for other people. I have maybe bought 1-3 things for myself from here and I’m not exactly sure why. After some thought it might because I never really gravitated towards the style of clothing Anthropologie offered and (just being honest here), I generally always raised my eyebrows at the cost of items, particularly the clothes.
However the store area I found myself gravitating to yesterday was the House & Home section and I found several things that I wouldn’t mind having in my house. The price tags didn’t shock me and I think they’d bring several interesting and unique pops throughout our house. Below is what I have on my Anthro wish list:
- Take Root Gardening Collection: I thought the three small planters that say “Plant”, “Grow”, and “Sprout” are darling. My mini herb garden could use a face lift!
- Luminous Dots Pillow: This pillow would be the perfect addition to Tommy and my bed. It complements the throw pillow I bought from Target perfectly.
- Wildflower Study Sugar Pot: I have been looking for a new sugar bowl.
- Evergreen Canvas Log Holder: Getting ready for winter!
- Capri Blue Jar Candle: Without fail, whenever I got into an Anthro store I make a beeline for this candle, take a sniff of it, and contemplate buying it – and never do. One of these days.
Have a great day!