Happy Tuesday! Let’s dive into your weekly Tidbits.
- I had a blast cooking last week and this weekend. I made several Mint recipes, mint water & iced tea, a Pineapple Mint Smoothie, and a Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Salad. I also discovered fresh grilled peaches (with grilled Mahi Mahi). SOOOOO good!
- Later this month we’re heading to the Dominican Republic for a wedding and we all cannot wait to get there!!! My mind is already swarming with all kinds of lists – packing lists for Tommy, Ava, and me (clothes-wise), things we need to bring for the wedding we’re attending (and that Ava and I are in), things we’ll need to entertain Ava – swim suit, beach toys, floatie for the pool, etc, and since we’re traveling internationally I want to keep all of our passports, itineraries, and other travel documents together. I’m eyeing this or this, both from Mark and Graham, to help me do just that.
- Who is ready for the Olympics on Friday?!!! Kind of regretting I didn’t plan to throw an Opening Ceremonies shindig – especially after reading this post on a blog I follow, Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- I’ve started reading books again! I’m currently reading The Girl on the Train and I love it!
- A couple weeks ago I scheduled a “ladies night” out with a few girlfriends for this upcoming Saturday. We plan on taking Adams Morgan by storm! 😉 Can’t wait to reconnect.
Have a great day!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)