It’s Friday! This weekend we have plans for more pool fun (see below picture), a girlfriend and I are going out for brunch and then catching a matinee of Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center, and Tommy and I are hoping to get some much needed gardening done outside and workouts in. 🙂 What are your plans?
So wherever I look (emails, blogs I follow) there is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happening. I thought I’d get in on the action and see if this sale is really all that it is cracked up to be. Not going to lie I have quite a few things in my shopping cart. Here is a peak at some items.
- I used to have a pair of these before that I wore ALL THE TIME, but I misplaced one traveling. I thought I could do without them, but I just can’t.
- These mugs would make the cutest Christmas gift for a couple (or two!) that I know.
- This dress is my perfection right now. I think it’s lovely and so versatile.
- I also think this Kate Spade dress is darling and probably pretty flattering on people.
- And finally, I think these pillows would look great on Tommy and my bed. 🙂