Your weekly Tidbits!
- Last night was our final Yoga Fundamentals class. It’s hard to believe that 6 weeks have already gone by – err flown by. I still have 2 makeup classes to attend, but I can honestly say I am very glad I did this series class with Tommy. It was very helpful and enirching to learn about and how to do various breathing techniques that accompany standard yoga classes. It was also very nice to receive instruction on how to do certain yoga poses correctly and how to build upon what you learn in each class. I can’t say enough nice things about our instructor, Hope Hurlbrink. She was such a joy to learn from – incredibly patient, humble, and refreshing. I loved the way she broke down poses and really took the time to make sure everyone was learning something in class and felt comfortable asking questions. If you live or work near a Mind the Mat location (they are in Del Ray and Clarendon) hit Hope up for a class!
- I need to get Tommy to Charleston, SC apparently!
- I amsoclose to buying this dress. It screams summer and comfort, and I would wear it everyday…
- How the humble bicycle is making a comeback in US cities
- A few weeks ago I signed up for a toddler meal focus group. Two local moms are playing with the idea of rolling out a healthy and organic fully-prepared meal service especially catered to babies and toddlers. (Just like Blue Apron or Plated, but with a different target audience). I loved this idea and had been surprised that this idea hadn’t been executed before, especially in the area that we live in and how everyone is more aware of being healthy and everything. Here is an example of a meal that was delivered to my house.
Have a great day!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)