1) Two Saturdays ago Tommy and I went to our friend Ryan and Jackie’s wedding at the Torpedo Factory in Old Town Alexandria. We had so much fun celebrating this awesome couple.
2) I made Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies for a dinner party we went to last weekend. They were a hit!
3) I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We sure did. On Saturday we had brunch with Tommy’s mentor and then went to the dinner party mentioned above. On Easter, after I went to my morning yoga class, we headed over to my mom’s for Easter lunch. She had whipped up so much food – and it was all delicious.
4) I booked a flight to go visit my friend Tiffany who is expecting her first baby in July! My friend Christina and I are throwing her a gender neutral baby shower in early June. Be on the lookout for a post about this. ?
5) My mom has ambitious plans for all of us to start a garden in our backyard this coming weekend…I’m sure I’ll be sharing updates and photos on the progress…!
Have a great night!
What I wrote on this day in 2013.