- I hope everyone had a good Valentine’s Day/Galentine’s Day on Sunday. We sure did. We kept things pretty low-key, but had a few fun surprises and presents up our sleeves! I had the idea of Tommy and me writing out reasons why we loved Ava, each other, and my mom on our bedroom doors as a nice thing to wake up to and look at in the days following. (I will admit this wasn’t an original idea of mine, but something I saw on Pinterest that I loved). Here is Ava’s door. 🙂
- In addition to sweet love notes, Ava got a cute Valentine’s Day onesie and Valentine’s Day socks. Here she is wearing her “Cutie” onesie. You might notice her shorter ‘do. She got her first haircut over the weekend!
- Ava has a thing for boxes lately.
- The bouquet of flowers we sent my mom for Valentine’s Day. We also sent her a card and Ava’s Grammy a card in Maine!
- Tommy and I did buy each other (small) gifts for Valentine’s Day. My gift to him was on the practical side – I got him a nice, (manly) lunch bag from Fit & Fresh. He got me part of a jewelry set I’ve been wanting from Stella & Dot. I will share with you all once the set is complete! We then treated each other to a nice dinner at Bastille, near our house. They had a 3 course price fixe menu. For my main course I got the Grilled Main Lobster, Octopus and Calamari Paella. YUM!For dessert I got the L’Amour – almond mousse, fresh strawberries, strawberry sorbet, and black pepper meringue.
Have a great rest of your day!
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)