Happy Friday folks!
Earlier this week I learned Bee in DC was nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award by Wanderings (and Wonderings)! Thank you so much. I was completely surprised and touched. The Liebster Award shows appreciation for bloggers for their continuous inspiration to others.
I have been asked to list 5 interesting facts about myself: (Warning you, some of these aren’t all that interesting. I’m having a little bit of writer’s block today…)
- My high school graduation was held at the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx in Cairo, Egypt.
- I am absolutely a Type A, OCD, uber-organized, and ultimate-planner type of person.
- I have met my fair share of politicos – President Obama, John Kerry, Elizabeth Warren, Chelsea Clinton, and Bernie Sanders to name a few.
- I can’t wink.
- I am a loud and proud city person and avid traveler.
Now it’s my turn to nominate some fellow bloggers for the Liebster Award!
This award is to show appreciation for bloggers for their continuous inspiration to others.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog, along with 5 interesting/unknown facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
- Miki Brooks @ Miki’s Kitchen
- Teresa @ Taste of Ink
- Monica @ Sour Plum
- Mary @ Running in Transit
- Gašper and Maruša @ 2 Tickets to Wonderland
Thank you again to Wanderings (and Wonderings) for nominating me, and congrats to all of the newly nominated bloggers – keep writing and inspiring!
Hope you have a great weekend! I have a dear friend from college staying with us for the weekend so we have a bunch of fun things planned. 🙂