1) Tommy and I had a little bit of a scare today that was Ava related. Well, actually, at first I thought my water may have broken during the night last night (exciting) so we went into the doctor’s office earlier today to see. It was during this visit that my doctor got alarmed that I may have had an infection in my uterus (if this was the case I would’ve had to get Ava out ASAP) so she sent us to the hospital to get some tests done to find out if this was the case and to confirm that my water hadn’t broken. Long story short, all is well! Ava and my pregnancy overall are as healthy as can be, I’ve made some progress on the “having a baby” front, and I’m still in the waiting game. Phew!
2) On Saturday night for dinner Tommy, my mom and I tried a new-to-us Japanese restaurant near our house in Deale, Maryland called Deale Umai Sushi House. It was delicious! We had to wait quite a bit for our food (there is only one chef), but our food was worth the wait.
I ordered the Shrimp Tempura and an order of Avocado Sushi.
3) My little brother and his fiance are expecting a baby in December! They had their first doctor’s appointment this morning. Exciting. 🙂
4) The Washington Capitals advance to the next round of NHL play-offs. Woot!
5) Mother’s Day is quickly approaching! What are some things you are contemplating showering your moms with to thank her for being so wonderful? I have a few ideas for my mom and Tommy’s mom…! I will say that a couple of them involve Ava so I wish she would hurry up and get here. 😉
Hope you have a wonderful night!