1) I fear we’ve come to the “insomnia” or lack of sleep portion of my pregnancy. For the past several days (that I can remember), no matter what time I go to bed I automatically get up at 4am and cannot get back to sleep. My waking up can be triggered by a few things – having to go to the bathroom, a text or email alert going off on either Tommy or my phones, Violet moving and her collar making noise, or Tommy just shifting positions.
2) I made my way to the gym this morning. Good thing I woke up a tad “early” since I found out my hotel’s gym was under construction so they were handing out complimentary passes to the local Boston Sports Club (BSC) gym a few blocks away.
3) I met my colleague for lunch at Lincoln in South Boston (near our Boston office). So good! After lunch we stopped for coffee at Cafe Arpeggio before a conference call. Another good call -the coffee I mean, though the conference call went well too. 🙂
4) After logging a few more hours at the office, my colleague and I decided to stop by Taste of the South End for a bit.
5) And ended our night with a delicious dinner at Myers and Chang with Chef Gordon Hamersley.
All in all a great working day and night in Boston.
Enjoy your night!