1) Hoping to eat a meal here soon! You know I love me some Italian food. 🙂
2) The 20th season of Dancing with the Stars dancer and star line-up has been announced. I am still trying to decide if I will watch this season or not…
3) I had a lovely catch-up dinner with a dear high school buddy of mine, Marissa, last night at Matchbox on Barracks Row who was in town on business. As I told her, I rarely ever want pizza, but for some reason pizza sounded good to me last night! Being the sweet wife that I am, I brought my leftovers back for Tommy. 🙂 Marissa was a sweetheart and came with gifts for Ava all the way from Cambodia.
4) I’m getting excited about a bridal shower I am co-hosting in New York City next weekend! More details on that soon. 🙂
5) Somebody is a happy camper at work today (and Tommy will be a happy camper once I get home) – our Girl Scout cookies came in today! We decided to go easy on this year’s order so we bought one box of Trefoils, one box of Samoas, and one box of Thin Mints. YUM!
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!