1) It was my mama’s birthday on Friday last week! She, Tommy, several of her friends, and I had a lovely birthday dinner in her honor at Kapnos. YUM.
2) Anyone else FREEZING in D.C. today? Brrrrrr. I guess this is preparing Tommy, mom and me for our vacation next week to Istanbul and Prague!
3) I am very much looking forward to our early Thanksgiving celebration this Sunday. We decided to host and cook a traditional Thanksgiving meal before we left on our travels as to not miss out on typical Thanksgiving Day fare (my perspective) or authentic Turkish food (Tommy and mom’s perspective).
4) Anyone else super excited for the next Hunger Games movie that comes out later this week?!
5) It’s hard to even believe we are already thinking about baseball, but Tommy and I are trying to decide whether or not to go in on Nationals season tickets next year. Of course I am leaning towards “yes”!