Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Yesterday Tommy and I hosted a fall party at our house. While we were a tad early in celebrating fall since the first official day of fall is September 23rd, we certainly lucked out with the weather – it felt very fall-like indeed with cool and crisp air. 🙂
As what I find happens a lot, I didn’t have time to take too many photos of the party during the party since I was running around doing a lot of things, but I did snap some photos before the festivities began!
In keeping with the theme of the party, I made sure our house was decorated with Fall accents.
We also had a bright and orange pumpkin and a fall flower arrangement on our porch to great our guests as they walked in!
The menu spread include:
- Pumpkin seeds and apple chips for appetizers
- A Fall Salad – recipe here.
- Hamburgers and hot dogs
- Steamed crabs and corn with Old Bay and butter. I am SOOOOO upset I didn’t get a chance to take a photo of the beautiful crabs and tasty corn!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies – recipe here.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites – recipe here.
- Beverages included beer, wine (red & white), apple cider, Diet Coke, Water, and apple juice for the kiddos!
Party favors were mini bags of candy corn and entertainment included football on TV (Redskins WON!) and corn hole in our backyard.
We had so much fun hosting this party and thank everyone for coming out!
What is your favorite season?