1) I had book club on Saturday. The book we had to read was the Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. While I wasn’t a huge fan of the book, I was a huge fan of our incredible hostess for the month – she cooked so many yummy and beautiful munchies for us! One of the many things that graced our taste buds below.
2) Tommy and I went to Dairy Freeze in our hood for dessert on Friday night. In addition to ice cream, milkshakes and sundaes, they also have a dining menu that includes burgers, hot dogs, fries and fried pickles! You know how much I love fried pickles as exhibited here, here, and here. YUMMY. I have a feeling this will become a favorite summertime spot for us!
3) I went to a Zumba class my office offers every other Monday at 5:30pm in our office. The last time I had participated in an office-run fitness class was way back then. And the last time I had been in any Zumba class was in last September. For someone that really enjoys Zumba I’m not really sure why my Zumba-taking classes are so spread out. Anyway I loved last night’s class. I still have several songs in my head this morning 🙂
4) Tickets to Prague have been booked for Thanksgiving. Wahoo!
5) It’s do or die for Washington Wizards fans tonight…