1) Tommy and I tried another restaurant in our hood, Neptune’s Seafood Pub (less than 5 minutes away from our house). We found another keeper! I ordered the seafood pasta where they were incredibly liberal with the amount of shrimp, scallops, and mussels served over the pasta. It was yummy. I did snap a picture of my meal, but accidentally deleted it several days later, whomp whomp.
2) My university alumni group held a basketball watch party on Sunday at the Mason Inn. Shockingly our basketball team is good! Here we come March Madness. 🙂
3) Immediately following the basketball watch party my two friends and I headed next door to Slate Wine Bar for more drinks and nibbles.
4) I am so very sad the Winter Olympics are over…
5) But am SO happy that Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal return this week!!!
Have a great day. 🙂