1) We went to Fogo de Chao to celebrate Tommy’s big promotion at work this weekend.
2) I met my friend and her husband for some drinks and nibbles at Osteria Morini at the Navy Yard last week. The drinks and food were delicious, but I will say the restaurant is a bit pricey. This isn’t a problem, just something to be aware of.
3) A beautiful (looking and smelling) housewarming gift we got from some friends!
4) I am super excited for our housewarming party on Saturday! Some highlights will include a Bloody Mary bar and an oyster station!! Look out for a post on this next week. 🙂
5) I am thinking I need to get on the House of Cards bandwagon immediately…