1) Another Starbucks breakfast this morning! Usually I would never buy breakfast two days in a row instead opting to bring fruit and yogurt from home, but I’m trying not to go grocery shopping this week since I’m headed to Atlanta for the long weekend later this week.
2) On Saturday Tommy and I went out to lunch in Annapolis (post on this coming tomorrow) and then at the suggestion of our waitress stopped by Sweet Hearts Patisserie for dessert and to buy some Valentine’s Day presents. So good!!!!
3) I am in awe of this Olympian (and am LOVING all the Olympic coverage).
4) We acquired a pretty great armchair from my grandma that passed away last month. Grandpa wanted us to have it saying it would make her happy knowing it was being put to good use. I would say it’s being put to very good use – not only do Tommy and I enjoy it, but so do my mom and Ms. V!
5) I can’t believe the DMV area is projected to get another snowstorm. WHERE IS SPRING???
Hope you have a wonderful day!