Happy Tuesday! For all you DMV folks out there (D.C./Maryland/Virginia area) happy snow day. 🙂
1) Tommy and I went to a couple holiday parties on Saturday night.
2) Before Meg left Saturday afternoon I took her to Union Market. She loved it! We each bought a few Christmas presents for folks, listened to carolers signing holiday tunes, and ate delicious sandwiches at Red Apron. (I forgot my camera for this adventure…)
3) I went to the Harbor Holiday Festival at the National Harbor on Sunday. While I was able to find a great little gift for Tommy, I was a bit underwhelmed with the whole event. Perhaps it was because this was the first year this festival happened, but it was just small and I wasn’t impressed with a lot of the vendors there. Over 150 vendors were advertised to be at this festival and there were definitely not 150 vendors on Sunday. Now granted, the wintry weather may have caused some vendors to not show up (it was an all weekend thing), but I kind of doubt it.
4) I definitely see my watching a Christmas movie happening later today – probably either The Holiday or Love Actually.
5) I have some very exciting news to share with you all tomorrow!