1) Mom’s birthday cake I got at Hello Cupcake. Yep – they do “occasional” cakes now! (This includes wedding). Everyone who tried a piece raved about it. I thought it was pretty good myself. 🙂
2. Christina and I are officially running the 2014 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon! Registration opened last Thursday at 3pm EST and sold out in under an hour. I had a meeting at 3pm, but fortunately Christina was available and sweet enough to register us both. Here we come, wine country! This year’s race was a blast.
3. I have a lot of magazine-reading to catch up on. There is just not enough time in a day…
4. Not to mention I need to finish reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford for book club this coming Sunday.
5. Who else is excited/can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week?!
Happy Tuesday. 🙂