Finally able to catch my breath to think, thank, and appreciate this moment, I thought I would do a little “blog by the numbers” if you will over this year.
- February 2013 was the month that had the most views.
- October 2012 was the month that had the fewest views – probably was attributed to the fact that I started the blog on October 25!
- The post that received the most comments was “My Top 6 Travel Destinations – Domestic & International” post.
- The second highest post that received the most comments was my “D.C. Rock ‘N’ Roll Half Marathon” post.
- My top 10 views by country are: United States, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, Thailand, Finland, France, U.K., India, South Africa and Germany.
- My most popular topics I have written about are: Life in D.C., Eating out in D.C., Things to do in D.C., and Travel.
Again thank you so, so, so much for reading my blog. It truly means so much to me and it is something I enjoy and look forward to every day. Here is to the next year!