1) Christina and I started off our Tuesday morning with a walk to Blue Bottle Coffee.
2) We then walked across town to go to The Plant Cafe Organic to try their smoothies that came highly recommended from the barista at Blue Bottle Coffee.
3) After The Plant we sauntered over to the daily farmer’s market along the water.
4) Then we took a cable car ride to Fisherman’s Wharf where we walked around and spotted Alcatraz from a distance, and then stopped in to Boudin Bakery to have clam chowder (me) and onion soup (Christina) in mini sourdough bread bowls.
5) Next up trolley ride and a walk-through Chinatown, followed by an afternoon drink at Top of the Mark (not pictured)!
6) All good things must come to an end. We decided to eat our last dinner of our vacation in North Beach, the Italian District.
From the far left: Drinks before dinner at Rosa Pistola, followed by a fabulous dinner at North Beach Restaurant (thanks for the recommendation Sy!), and if there was ever any doubt what I would order, the fettuccine alfredo.