1. Last week my friend Lindsay and I enjoyed a meal at Posto on 14th Street NW. She had never been there before and I had been only once before – in 2007 or so. The food, wine, and conversation were divine!
She ordered the Melanzane – Classic eggplant parmiggiana, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese.
2. I got some use out of the Baked and Wired gift card I won at a work raffle. Yum!
3. I made some much-needed Lululemon purchases to wear to my barre classes and other group fitness classes I take at Vida, my gym!
4. I finally watched Zero Dark Thirty this weekend. I really liked it, I found it very informative and suspenseful.
5. I have decided to give Zumba at the office a try this week! Let’s see how it goes. Several of my co-workers did it last week, the first week it was offered, and had great things to say about the class and instructor. I’m excited to boogie down. 🙂